28/01/2011

Friday

This is one of the sweetest tags I've gotten, as it caters for both my Cassie/skins obsession and love of imparting information about myself...



In the style of Cassie's therapy video, here are my 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates:

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like kids in braces.
I like russian dolls.
I like the sunshine shade of yellow.
I like people who don't ever talk.
I like magpies.
I like the sound of heels clicking against old floors.
I like the romance of a ruined castle.
I like maps.
I like foreign movies.
I like writing letters.
I like tasting sea salt in the air.
I like seeing the world go by on a train.
I love the real joy when things go right after things have gone wrong.

In some ways, I love everything. It's less, it's less of a thing to like, it's less distinct, it's less particular. I like things that I like but I love everything. There is more choice in like. 'Cause even the worst things have things you love in them.
I don't know what you mean about things I hate.

I hate competitiveness.
I hate when people think they are automatically better than someone else.
I hate liars.
I hate constantly acting like someone amiable.
I hate xenophobia, racism, homophobia and general feelings of hatred.
I hate feeling isolated.
I hate when your comfort in yourself gets eroded by others.
I hate putting sugar in tea.

I hate this, wow... Sorry.


[I would tag people, but I don't want to make anyone feel left out, so I will just thank 'what would dorothy do?' http://littlepixieme.blogspot.com/ for sending this my way!]

No comments:

Post a Comment