24/01/2012

THINGS TO OBSESS ABOUT


1. Man, this makes me so excited! This year I want to watch all of Sofia Coppola's films, as well as those directed by Wes Anderson. The Virgin Suicides is one of my favourite films, and definitely up in my top books that I've read.

2. Wanderlust. I'm doing my next textiles project on the subject of desiring to travel and it's pretty relevant as I always find that in January I'm wishing my self-piteous state away from the dreary high school halls. Which leads me to my final obsession...

3. Scotland. I've got this view in my head that it's a place filled with angsty, pale artists with lyrical accents. Not unlike vampires, but better at making music. 


 Oh, the self restraint it's taking me not to finish this post off with the Pretenders.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment