This is my last weekend of being a complete slacker, so let's revel in my day's work!
(In a perfect world, it should have been a combination of religious studies and maths revision, but I am so grateful that this isn't a perfect world).
Hmm... uncertain as to what was going on in my twin peaks saturated mind when I curated this, because it could be way more introspective and thus more relevant, but it's still totally useful for bedroom dancing and wishing you were more/less introspective*.
"Laura Palmer's Prom" (click for songs)
1. Lust for Life // GIRLS
2. Deceptacon // le tigre
3. Inside Outside // The Grates
4. The Kelly Affair // Be Your Own Pet
5. Monogamy // I Heart Sharks
6. Twin Peaks (allen blickle remix) // Surfer Blood
7. Debaser // Pixies
8. Miss World // Hole
9. Home Vs Home (blueskies remix) // The Xcerts
10. Laura Palmers Prom // You say Party! We say Die!
*That, and I really wanted to listen to these songs.